ProDog Raw has spent years developing their own Raw Dog Food range and are proud to offer only 100% raw food – nothing added, nothing processed and nothing unnatural – as clean and close to nature as feeding gets.
Our BARF recipes, (Biologically, Appropriate Raw Dog Food) are painstakingly prepared meals consisting of only human grade ingredients from DEFRA approved farms and our ranges are packed full of 100% British meats. Our low-cost Raw Dog Food makes feeding your dog the BARF way easy and mess-free, making your dog look and feel better.
Our Raw Dog Food Range includes many different flavours, Raw puppy food, treats, nutritional supplements, collars, leads, bowls and toys to name a few.
Many dog owners will think that feeding your dog Raw Dog Food is much more expensive and that may well be the case if you buy and prepare it yourself. ProDog Raw have compared their Raw Dog Food cost to the high street dog foods so you can really see the benefits.
When it comes to feeding your dog a raw diet it can actually be very cost effective when compared to dry food.
Don’t just take our word for it! We took a look at some of the leading providers of dry dog kibble and what they charge. All our calculations are based on a 20kg adult dog being fed according to the brands own recommended feeding guidelines.
Our comparison showed that the high street brands ranged from £1.21 to £1.51 per day versus ProDog Raw costing £1.14 a day. We also offer free next day delivery on all orders. To see the full calculations and comparisons click here.
Our Subscription Service
Our Subscription Service makes feeding your dog Raw Dog Food easy ensuring that you have a constant supply. At ProDog Raw we highly recommend using our subscription service, it saves you the time and hassle of having to remember to re-order before you run out.
How often can I have the food delivered?
Our subscription service is designed to suit your requirements. You can set the criteria to suit what you need and when. If you have a small freezer or limited freezer space and can only accommodate enough to last a week, then you can set your delivery frequency to weekly. Alternatively, if you have more space, then you can set up your subscription to have your food delivered every eight weeks.
Here is a step by step guide to using the service:
1) Find the product you want
2) Then click next to it “read more”
3) Click “choose an option, ” and a drop-down menu will appear. You will see the option to choose weekly up to a maximum of 8 weeks. Select the option you want.
4) Next, you need to enter the number of packs you require – you can choose between 1 and an infinite number
5) Click “Sign up now” and you will be given the option to “view cart”. If you haven’t finished shopping then you can continue, otherwise, you can check out
6) You will see in the order summary the total cost and the subscription frequency and when your first renewal date is due
7) Choose local pickup or delivery. The more you order, the cheaper delivery becomes
8) Once you are happy with your order, you can proceed to “Pay now”. You will then be given the option to pay by Paypal or credit card
9) Now relax, sit back and wait for your delivery.
What if I need to amend my subscription?
If you wish to ‘pause’ your subscription (for example to accommodate a holiday) then just email the team at email@example.com and we will ensure that any specific requirements are catered for.
It really is that simple. Take a look at our Raw Dog Food range here or call us on 01482 273888 for more information.
Finally, the team at ProDog Raw would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and we look forward to you visiting us here very soon.