Revive | Dog Energy Supplements
Revive | Dog Energy Supplements
RANGE: DOG SUPPLEMENTS. An elite energy support supplement for dogs. Expertly formulated using premium grade natural ingredients, Revive is the perfect meal topper to assist the body’s innate recovery mechanisms, designed to support natural energy and vitality, packed with an ideal mix of dog vitamins and minerals.Read More
What is ProDog Revive?
ProDog Revive is an expertly formulated dog energy supplement, designed as a meal topper to be easily added to food. Revive delivers energising results with simplicity and ease; suitable for dogs of all ages (from 24 weeks) regardless of size or breed. A blend of nature’s finest, human-quality botanics, nutraceuticals and superfoods precisely balanced to support an active dog’s daily demands. Frequently used by both sport and working dogs in pursuits such as Team Agility and Search & Rescue. Revive is, however, suitable for ALL dogs requiring powerful nutritional assistance. This formula will aid performance, assist replenishment of energy levels and support recovery.
No Synthetic Enhancers
Species Specific Ingredients
ProDog Revive Helps your dog
This powerful mix of all-natural, active ingredients delivers 5 key benefits.
The dynamic blend of amino acids and antioxidants rally together to support the integrity of the immune system. Working to maintain a balanced inflammatory response, detoxification of the body, help neutralise free radicals and support regulation of the body’s natural energy mechanisms.
This cutting edge formula of all-natural ingredients, is designed to support the body’s natural systems and functions. It aids vitality post exercise or work and recovery after operation or illness. This unique blend helps to replenish essential vitamins and minerals, naturally depleted through active lifestyle, illness or injury.
Rich in antioxidants and polyphenols to neutralise free radicals
The all-natural, species-specific ingredients are expertly selected and formulated to support energy and vitality. By infusing your dog’s body with essential macronutrients, micronutrients and phytonutrients (zero synthetic enhancement), ProDog Revive fuels natural systems and functions helping the body do exactly what it is designed to do.
Who is ProDog Revive for?
The perfect nutritional addition for active, sports or working dogs as well as older dogs experiencing age related energy depletion. Ideal for growing puppies through to senior dogs. The fusion of natural ingredients in Revive are specifically selected to aid recovery and support optimum energy and vitality levels by delivering extra nutritional fortitude.
Each 3gm scoop (1 serving) contains:
A complete protein source, containing all of the essential amino acids vital for muscle tissue.Hemp is a plant-based protein that is kinder to a dog’s digestive system than milk-based proteins – such as whey – that are often found in canine supplements. The combination of hemp protein with fish oils is designed for multiple benefits, including nutritional support for joints, ligaments and muscle recovery mechanisms, as well as skin and coat condition.
Rolled Oat Flour
A gluten free ingredient, an excellent source of fibre, vitamins and minerals. It supports lower cholesterol levels, aids nutrient absorption and is considered a nervine, a herbal compound that acts as a general nerve tonic helping to deliver a calming effect both mentally and physically post-exercise.
An important amino acid with antioxidant properties. Supports the elimination of toxins, helps to neutralise free radicals , nourishes and supports the liver and kidneys.
Amino acid which works to replenish the body’s natural glutathione levels; an antioxidant that serves to help neutralise free radicals. Supports immune function, helps with detoxification and aids skin and coat condition.
Decaffeinated Green Tea
An antioxidant rich in polyphenols EGCG. Assists in neutralising free radicals, aids cognitive function and helps to maintain a balanced inflammatory response.
A nutrient-dense algae rich in the natural detoxifier chlorophyll and a host of vitamins and minerals. As a prebiotic, chlorella supports the balance of friendly bacteria in the gut and aids fresh breath. Rich in zinc, magnesium and a range of vital amino acids, the perfect complement to aid natural detoxification, immune function, heart and kidney health.
An amino acid rich in sulphur, the key ingredient in bile, can help maintain healthy blood pressure. Taurine supports the urinary tract, eye health and can help nerve health.
Rich in the amino acids, arginine and glutamate; essential to dogs of all ages. A complete protein source free of all known allergens, rich in dietary fibre and healthy lipids to aid digestion and support energy levels.
Also known as ascorbic acid, essential to optimal immunity, tissue strength and vitality. A potent antioxidant that helps to neutralise free radicals therefore supporting the ageing process and helping to maintain healthy teeth, gums, bones and collagen levels.
Dried Egg Powder
A complete amino acid food source rich in vitamin A, riboflavin, folate, vitamin B12, iron, selenium and fatty acids. Helps energy levels and supports healthy growth and general development.
Total Amino Acid Content
Each 3gm scoop (1 serving) contains
- For puppies under the age of 24 weeks, pregnant dogs or dogs on medication, please seek veterinary advice before use
- For dog consumption only
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals
- In case of accidental overdose, contact your local vet immediately
- There may be variation in colour with our supplements. All the ingredients are natural without unnecessary fillers that are typically used to keep products uniform in appearance.
Follow the guidance below to determine the recommended measure for your dog’s size and weight
Up to 15kg = 1 scoop per day
15kg – 25kg = 1 to 2 scoops per day
25kg + = 2 to 3 scoops per day
Guidance For First Time Users
We advise building up gradually to the recommended serving. If your dog is a first time user of this supplement take these steps:
- Start with a quarter scoop once a day for 3-4 days
- Increase to half a scoop a day for 3-4 days
- Increase by a further quarter scoop each 3-4 days after this until you’ve reached the full recommended intake for your dog’s size
Adding ProDog Supplement Powder to Wet Dog Food
- Place the usual amount of wet or raw dog food in your dog’s favourite bowl
- Add your serving of ProDog energy support supplement according to your dog’s weight (full instructions are on the side of the ProDog tub). If you are using more than one ProDog nutrition supplement, add the second serving as well
- Stir in well until the powder is fully mixed in with the meal
Adding ProDog Supplement Powder to Dry Dog Food
- Place the usual amount of dry dog food in your dog’s favourite bowl.
- Add your serving of ProDog energy support supplement according to your dog’s weight (full instructions are on the side of the ProDog tub). If you are using more than one ProDog nutrition supplement, add the second serving as well.
- Add a little cold water to the mixture (call us if you need advice on other suitable options).
- Stir in well until the powder is fully mixed in with the meal.