Beef Bone Broth For Dogs
Beef Bone Broth For Dogs
RANGE: BONE BROTHS FOR DOGS. Our Scottish beef bone broth for dogs is a rich superfood, packed with vitamins and minerals. It is designed to complement any dog’s diet. Help keep your dog healthy with this powerful beef stock.
It supports your dog’s immune system and gut health. It can also help with joint care. You can use our beef broth for dogs for lots of reasons. Dogs recovering from injury or surgery will benefit. Add to your dog’s food if they are fussy. Help your dog switch to a new raw food diet. Great for digestive health conditions and dogs experiencing mobility issues.Read More
Out of stock
Beef Bone Broth Description & Benefits
A powerhouse blend of nature’s goodness. This beef bone broth for dogs contains beef bone and connective tissue. It is slowly cooked for 45 hours to create a healthy infusion. Packed with health-promoting vitamins and minerals. Read on to discover the benefits.
5 benefits of beef broth for dogs
- Helps with digestion
- Supports intestinal health
- Aids joints, bones and inflammation
- Supports healthy skin and liver function
- Helps to cool your dog down
1) Helps your dog’s digestion
It’s no secret that gut health is key to overall health. This beef broth specifically made for dogs is highly supportive of the digestive system.
2) Supports your dog’s intestines
Beef bone broth is an excellent source of glutamine. Glutamine helps strengthen and maintain healthy intestines (the lining specifically).
3) Joint mobility and inflammatory response
The glycosaminoglycan in our beef broth for dogs supports joint mobility and a promotes a healthy inflammatory response.
4) Glycine for skin health, bones and liver function
This beef bone broth is also a rich source of glycine. Glycine is an essential amino acid known to benefit skin health, prevent bone loss and aid effective liver function.
5) Refreshing summer drink
Help to cool your dog down on hot days. Simply pop the cooled broth into a bowl. Leave it slightly frozen to create a refreshing slush too. You could even consider bone broth ice lollies.
Made from the highest quality, locally sourced Scottish ingredients
500ml per packet. Not for human consumption.
There is a minimum order of 10 pouches if you buy our beef bone broth for dogs without frozen food. This allows us to ensure this product remains at a safe temperature during transportation.
Related Supplement Categories:
Dog digestive supplements
Bone, connective tissue and marrow - a rich source of collagen, the protein responsible for healthy joints, skin and gut lining. Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin and packed full of vitamins and minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, and selenium, vitamins A, B2, B12, and E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
The essential ingredient required to extract nutrients from the bones during the brewing process.
100% natural ingredients, absolutely no preservatives added.
- Beef carcass
- Apple cider vinegar
Analysis: – Moisture: 95.2%, Protein: 5.5%, Fat: 0.3%, Fibre: 0.1%, Ash: <0.2%, 500ml
Benefits of the product
- Easily assimilated by dogs with digestive issues and supportive of those transitioning to a raw food diet
- Highly bioavailable source of protein and essential minerals
- A nutrient-rich boost for ALL dogs
- Supports immune system integrity
- Helps to maintain a healthy gut environment
Suitable for dogs 8 weeks +
Our beef bone broth can be given to puppies aged 4 weeks or older. Always seek guidance from your vet.
Feed 50mls per day for healthy dogs or to support dogs transitioning to a raw food diet.
For dogs recovering from illness, injury, loss of appetite, or acute digestive issues, feed up to 500ml per day for 48 hrs and ensure you seek advice from your vet.
Do not feed to dogs with known beef product sensitivities/allergies or intolerances.
- Bone broth can be stored frozen for up to 6 months (never exceed the best before date)
- Keep bone broth frozen until use
- Ensure bone broth is fully defrosted before feeding, keep sealed and refrigerated
- Use within 10 days of being fully defrosted
- Stir the beef bone broth before feeding
- Our beef bone broth for dogs may be fed alone or mixed with food
*Please note it is not necessary to defrost the whole pouch at once. Allow to soften slightly, portion out the amount required into a separate container. The remainder should be placed back into the freezer immediately.