Economy Core Three Bird Mince Dog Food Meal
Economy Core Three Bird Mince Dog Food Meal
A ‘no frills’ raw dog food meal option with vitamin and mineral enrichment. Our three bird mince dog food meal is the ideal way for owners on a budget to deliver the fundamental nutritional components a dog requires. Formulated as a complementary recipe to include hearty ratios of the core ingredients needed for healthy, happy dogs, and bolstered with ProDog’s Boost supplement for additional nutraceutical reinforcement.Read More
Our Core turkey and duck dog food meal with chicken is a Three Bird treat. This raw meal option sets a new standard for economy raw dog food. An appetising blend of fresh British chicken, turkey and duck meat, bone and beef liver and kidney. Supercharged with 5g per 500g ProDog’s premium vitamin and mineral rich ‘Boost’ supplement.
Optimal nutrition on a budget
ProDog Raw’s Boost adds powerful dietary reinforcement. We only use nature’s finest ingredients in our Boost dog supplement, all specially selected to provide complete nutritional spectrum support in a dog-friendly bioavailable form.
Combined with our economy core recipe, Boost adds an abundance of nutrients not found in meat and offal alone— thereby bridging the gap between pure meat raw dog food and complete recipe meals in a cost-effective way. This supplementary blend provides additional enrichment to assist all essential systems and functions, including the body’s natural detoxification processes, immune function, digestion and energy levels.
Compromise in the correct places
Stripped back to the core essentials, our economy range provides cost efficient
canine-cuisine. Wrapped in minimal packaging, this handy chub means you can conserve cost without compromise.
Suitable for all dogs 24 weeks+
*Please note – we use double 10mm mincing plates for all ingredients in our adult meal ranges. Bone fragments may be present on occasion.
Convenience and Ease
Simply defrost, unwrap and serve. A delicious, species-appropriate dogs’ dinner guaranteed to deliver mealtime delight whilst fuelling healthy development. If you want to bolster this range even more, simply add in veggies, fruits or other supplements as toppers to suit your dog’s requirements.
Available in 450g size chubs
- Keep raw dog food frozen until use
- Defrost overnight in the fridge
- Do not refreeze
- Will last 4 days if kept refrigerated
- If lesser amounts are needed, allow to soften enough to segment and decant from the frozen chub. Keep remainder frozen and transfer to a sealable container.
Premium, human quality, fresh meat provides a single source of quality protein. Delivering all essential amino acids necessary for optimum growth, development and vitality
Highly beneficial to the digestive system. A source of protein, calcium, phosphorus, diverse minerals and healthy fats.
Packed full of nutrients including calcium, iron, thiamin, riboflavin and niacin.
A nourishing all-natural vitamin and mineral supplement for dogs. Containing zero synthetic ingredients Boost is a blend of nature’s finest human-quality botanics, nutraceuticals and superfoods; expertly formulated to deliver optimum bioavailability. Provides antioxidant support, collagen and omega 3 fatty acids to support joint, brain and eye health and an array of minerals and vitamins to help maintain a healthy immune, digestive system and gut microbiome.
ProDog Economy Core Three Bird Mince raw food, provides foundational nutrition in every meal.
- 40% British Chicken Meat and Ground Bone
- 30% British Turkey Meat and Ground Bone
- 19% British Duck Meat with Ground Bone
- 5% Beef liver
- 5% Beef Kidney
- 1% Boost
Nutritional Analysis (% or / kg) –
Moisture 69%, Protein 17.7%, Total Fat 7.86%, Ash 4.38%, Crude Fibre 1.41%
Calcium 1.9 % Phosphorus 1.06%
Good to Know
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more amino acid chains
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed. [Ash is left over after analysis of the food. We do not add fire-ash to our products]
- Fibre – the term given to the soluble and insoluble plant-based part of the food
How Much Raw Dog Food to Feed
Amount to Feed
8-10%of body weight
7-8%of body weight
6-7%of body weight
5-6%of body weight
4-5%of body weight
3-4%of body weight
2.5-3.5%of body weight
2-4%of body weight
Some dogs will need the upper limits allowed, some will need the lower limits. Common sense and observation should be used by the owner at all time to ensure their dog does not gain too much weight.
Raw Feeding Guide
ProDog Economy Core turkey and duck dog food with chicken is a complementary feed. Designed to provide foundational nutrition. Meal options in this range can be combined with additional meal toppers such as vegetables, fruits, and superfoods for extra vitamins and minerals.
As a human-quality, raw meat product it should be handled observing standard hygiene rules.
- ALWAYS wash hands, utensils and surfaces after use
- Always supply clean, fresh drinking water for your dog daily
- Puppies can be fed raw dog food from 4-6 weeks (amounts determined by appetite)
- For puppies 7 weeks plus, please refer to our feeding guide for guidance on quantity *Please note ProDog offer a special puppy meal blend with a finer mince texture
- For adult dogs feed 2-3% of body weight, use our raw dog food calculator.
Remember, quantities given are only a guide. Every dog has a different metabolism, microbiome and nutritional requirements. Feeding raw dog food should be matched to their individual needs. When making any changes to your dog’s diet always pay specific attention to your dog’s weight, physical appearance and toilet habits as they adapt to their diet.
Meal Frequency Recommendations:
- Puppies up to 16 weeks spread the daily raw food allowance over 4 meals
- From 17 to 24 weeks reduce to 3 meals a day
- 24 weeks plus, 2 meals a day
- Adult dogs ideally feed 1-2 meals a day
Please contact us for advice if necessary. The team are always on hand to help.
Not Sure How Much Your Dog Should Weigh?Find out the ideal weight of your dog
Why Raw Dog Food?
The benefits that you can expect from our delicious range of natural raw dog food recipes include…
Why Raw Dog Food is Better Than Processed Dog Food
Many commercially processed dog foods are manmade and based on meat derivatives. These so-called dog foods often contain excessive sugars, preservatives, additives and fillers and other ‘nasties’ which hold no nutritional benefits for your dog.
At ProDog Raw, we use ONLY human grade, British Farm, DEFRA approved meat with ground bone. These are complemented by vegetables, superfoods and oils for extra vitamins and nutrients.