Complete Raw Turkey with Offal Formula
£2.65 – £4.75
Complete Raw Turkey with Offal Formula
£2.65 – £4.75
RANGE: Complete Raw Dog Food
Turkey is a lean white muscle-building meat. A highly digestible source of protein, low in saturated fats, and with fewer calories than chicken it’s perfect for dogs prone to weight gain. Turkey offal is the perfect nutrient dense accompaniment.Read More
Description & Ingredients
Our Complete Turkey with Offal Formula raw dog food, is a delicious gourmet recipe. A blend of quality, fresh meat, ground turkey bone and turkey offal (from DEFRA approved, British Farm Assurance certified local farms), packed with seasonal vegetables, superfoods and infused with the best quality Scottish salmon oil.
Suitable for all dogs 24 weeks+
*Please note – we use double 10mm mincing plates for all ingredients in our adult meal ranges. Bone fragments may be present on occasion.
Precisely Balanced Complete Nutrition
Our perfectly crafted Complete Formula meals deliver the full spectrum of nutriment required to support the growth, development and vitality of your working dog. Each and every ingredient is precisely balanced to supply optimum levels of all the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients your dog needs to truly thrive.
Simple and Easy Feeding
Simply defrost, pop the lid and serve! Then relax in the knowledge your dog is getting the absolute best possible natural nourishment, every single day.
Available in 500g and 1kg size tubs.
- Keep raw dog food frozen until use
- Defrost overnight in fridge
- Will last 4 days if kept refrigerated
- Do not refreeze
- If lesser amounts are needed, allow to soften enough to segment and decant from the frozen tray. Keep remainder frozen
Related Protein Categories
Raw dog food (meat, poultry & fish)
Premium, human quality, fresh meat provides a single source of quality protein. Delivering all essential amino acids necessary for optimum growth, development and vitality
Highly beneficial to the digestive system. A source of protein, calcium, phosphorus, diverse minerals and healthy fats.
Packed full of nutrients including calcium, iron, thiamin, riboflavin and niacin.
A potent nutraceutical seaweed rich in protein, iron, iodine, magnesium and omega 3 fatty acids. Iodine content assists in the regulation of the thyroid, pituitary and adrenal activity. Also helps to balance inflammation, helping normalise gut, skin and coat function.
Loaded with carotenoids, fibre, vitamins C and K, potassium, magnesium, most of the B vitamins and phosphorus. Supports eye health, immune function and digestion
Packed with dietary fibre, folate, iron, vitamin c, calcium, vitamin K and phytonutrients
Packed with dietary fibre, folate, iron, vitamin c, calcium, vitamin K and phytonutrients.
Filled with vitamins K, C, B6, B1 dietary fibre, manganese, copper, potassium. Cabbage's polyphenols make it the cruciferous veggie with the most antioxidants.
Known to be extremely rich in vitamin K, which aids calcium absorption and strengthens teeth and bones. Packed with vitamin C and potassium
A supercharged leafy vegetable that contains an abundant amount of vitamins, including A, C and E. A source of protein, vitamins C, E and the full B complex plus minerals such as zinc and copper.
Scottish Salmon Oil
Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA. Highly recommended for dogs who suffer from skin sensitivities, promoting healthy organs and soft, shiny coats. Can also help inflammatory conditions such as bowel disease and arthritis.
The most nutrient-dense berries, also low in calories and packed with vitamins and minerals. Most notably: fibre, vitamin C, vitamin K, manganese. Rich in antioxidants.
Low in calories and packed with vitamins and minerals. Vitamin C, manganese, vitamin K, vitamin E, B vitamins, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper.
ProDog Complete Turkey with Offal Formula is perfectly balanced, giving the optimal ratio of plant-powered goodness, and fresh meat content in every meal.
- 85% Turkey Meat (Includes approx 10% ground turkey bone and 10% turkey offal)
- 14% Vegetables & Berries (Combinations vary in line with seasonal availability)
- 0.5% Kelp
- 0.5% Scottish Salmon Oil
Nutritional Analysis (% or / kg) –
Moisture 73%, Protein 15.5%, Total Fat 5.6%, Ash 2.8%, Crude Fibre 0.9%
Sodium 0.10%, Calcium 0.58%, Magnesium 0.03%, Potassium 0.26%, Phosphorus 0.38%
Good to Know
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more amino acid chains
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed. [Ash is left over after analysis of the food. We do not add fire-ash to our products]
- Fibre – the term given to the soluble and insoluble plant-based part of the food
How Much Raw Dog Food to Feed
Amount to Feed
8-10%of body weight
7-8%of body weight
6-7%of body weight
5-6%of body weight
4-5%of body weight
3-4%of body weight
2.5-3.5%of body weight
2-4%of body weight
Some dogs will need the upper limits allowed, some will need the lower limits. Common sense and observation should be used by the owner at all time to ensure their dog does not gain too much weight.
Raw Feeding Guide
ProDog Turkey Complete Formula meal is a human-quality, raw meat product and should be handled observing standard hygiene rules.
- ALWAYS wash hands, utensils and surfaces after use
- Always supply clean, fresh drinking water for your dog daily
- Puppies can be fed raw dog food from 4-6 weeks (amounts determined by appetite)
- For puppies 7 weeks plus, please refer to our raw feeding guide for guidance on quantity *Please note ProDog offer a special raw puppy food meal blend with a finer mince texture
- For adult dogs feed 2-3% of body weight, use our raw dog food calculator
Remember, quantities given are only a guide. Every dog has a different metabolism, microbiome and nutritional requirements. Feeding raw dog food should be matched to their individual needs. When making any changes to your dog’s diet always pay specific attention to your dog’s weight, physical appearance and toilet habits as they adapt to their diet.
Meal Frequency Recommendations:
- Puppies up to 16 weeks spread the daily raw food allowance over 4 meals
- From 17 to 24 weeks reduce to 3 meals a day
- 24 weeks plus, 2 meals a day
- Adult dogs ideally feed 1-2 meals a day
Please contact us for advice if necessary. The team are always on hand to help.
Not Sure How Much Your Dog Should Weigh?Find out the ideal weight of your dog
Why Raw Dog Food?
The benefits that you can expect from our delicious range of natural raw dog food recipes include…
Why Raw Dog Food is Better Than Processed Dog Food
Many commercially processed dog foods are manmade and based on meat derivatives. These so-called dog foods often contain excessive sugars, preservatives, additives and fillers and other ‘nasties’ which hold no nutritional benefits for your dog.
At ProDog Raw, we use ONLY human grade, British Farm, DEFRA approved meat with ground bone. These are complemented by vegetables, superfoods and oils for extra vitamins and nutrients.