Dog Immune Support Supplement
Dog Immune Support Supplement
RANGE: DOG SUPPLEMENTS. A powdered form of a cow’s ‘first milk’. As a rich source of dog vitamins and minerals, prebiotics and immunoglobulins, bovine colostrum for dogs is a potent nutraceutical. When used as a daily nutritional addition to a healthy raw diet, colostrum aids healthy development, supports the immune system and helps to maintain optimal gut health, thereby enriching digestion and overall wellbeing.Read More
What is ProDog Colostrum?
What is ProDog Colostrum? A powdered form of the first milk produced by cows. Also referred to as “foremilk”, it contains an abundance of all the essential nutrients required for healthy development and nourishment during the initial stages of life. A rich source of immunoglobulins (antibodies) which support the integrity of the immune system and cellular development. Colostrum is a health promoting nutritional supplement and not just for puppies; it is highly nourishing for adult dogs too.
Ethically sourced from UK Farm Assured Red Tractor dairy producers. This means our colostrum comes from pasture-raised cows, absolutely no hormones are used, and in the first few hours after birth the calves take all the colostrum they require for healthy growth and development. Only once the calf has received the sustenance needed can colostrum be utilised for other purposes.
Each batch is tested for the presence of heavy metals, BSE, GMO’s and pathogens.
Colostrum can also be used as a topical application to support skin healing.
Our COLOSTRUM can be used in combination with many of our supplements for dogs including:
MUSCLE+ our dog weight gainer and muscle builder supplement,
MAXIMUS our dog performance supplement,
REVIVE our dog recovery and stamina supplement,
FLEXX our dog joint care supplement,
BOOST our dog vitamins and minerals supplement,
SHINE our dog skin and coat supplement,
DIGEST our dog digestive and gut health supplement and
PROTECT our itchy dog and allergies supplement.
No Synthetic Enhancers
Species Specific Ingredients
Colostrum Immune Support Supplement Helps Your Dog
This powerful nutritional supplement delivers 5 key benefits:
Proline-rich polypeptides (PRP) in colostrum support your dog’s thymus gland, which creates the T-cells required by the immune system to strengthen its resistance. It also helps to maintain healthy immunoglobulin levels (antibodies) IgG, IgM and IgA essential to immune system integrity.
The IgA and IgG antibodies in colostrum help to maintain the integrity of the vital lining in a dog’s gut which serves as the barrier between bacteria and toxins in the intestinal tract and the dog’s system. Colostrum also contains lactoferrin, a prebiotic which fosters the growth of ‘friendly bacteria’ in the large intestine, aiding effective digestion and overall health.
When applied externally, colostrum can support the body’s natural ability for wound healing, skin growth, fighting bacterial infections and cellular repair.
Colostrum supports the natural systems controlling inflammation, therefore helping to maintain a balanced inflammatory response and optimal overall health.
Who is ProDog Colostrum for?
ProDog Colostrum is exceptionally beneficial to ALL dogs of any age. This natural immune support supplement has been carefully selected to help any dog to maintain optimal gut health and support the integrity of the immune system, thereby enriching digestion, overall wellbeing, performance and condition. Particularly beneficial for dogs who require additional digestive or immune support.
Each 0.5gm scoop (1 serving) contains:
100% Bovine Colostrum
Each 0.5gm scoop (1 serving) contains
Powdered bovine milk, naturally rich in nutrients.
- 30% immunoglobulin (antibodies IgG, IgM, IgA)
- MSM methylsulfonylmethane
- Proline-rich polypeptides (PRP)
- Growth factors
- Suitable for puppies, pregnant or lactating bitches
- Dogs on medication, please seek veterinary advice before use
- For dog consumption only
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals
- Colostrum has very little lactose content, therefore should be safe for most lactose intolerant dogs. If your dog has a dairy or beef allergy, start with a small amount and observe your dog closely. Provided there are no signs of digestive upset; you can continue to give colostrum
Follow the guidance below to determine the recommended measure for your dog’s size and weight.
Up to 12 kg = 1/4 scoop per serving
12 – 25 kg = 1/2 scoop per serving
25 – 45 kg = 1 scoop per serving
Over 45 kg = 1.5 scoops per serving
Guidance For First Time Users
- We advise building up gradually to the recommended serving
- Follow the product label to determine the recommended measure for your dog’s size and weight
- Then take these steps:
- Start with a quarter serving once a day for 3-4 days
- Increase to half a serving a day for 3-4 days
- Increase by a further quarter serving each 3-4 days after this until you’ve reached the recommended full serving for your dog’s size
Adding ProDog Colostrum Immune Support Powder to Your Dog’s Diet
- For maximum benefits serve on an empty stomach. We recommend mixing with bone broth, goat milk / yoghurt, kefir or water
- Alternatively sprinkle over food as a meal topper
- Add your serving of ProDog colostrum according to your dog’s weight (full instructions are on the side of the ProDog tub)
- Stir in well until the powder is fully mixed in
To Use Colostrum as a Topical Skin Support
- Make a paste of powdered colostrum mixed with distilled water
- Apply to skin problem areas