Pure 80:10:10 Raw Beef with Offal
£2.15 – £3.65
Pure 80:10:10 Raw Beef with Offal
£2.15 – £3.65
Beef is a lean muscle meat rich in essential amino acids whilst beef offal is exceptionally nutrient dense and a valuable source of healthy fats. Combined, these ingredients are perfect for promoting health and vitality in dogs.Read More
Description & Ingredients
Our Pure Beef with Offal is a complementary raw dog food meal. A delicious blend of quality, fresh beef, ground beef bone and beef offal (from DEFRA approved, British Farm Assurance certified local farms).
Suitable for all dogs 24 weeks+
*Please note – we use double 10mm mincing plates for all ingredients in our adult meal ranges. Bone fragments may be present on occasion.
Precise, Clean Nutrition
Our pray model Pure recipes provide a 80/10/10 ratio mix. Designed for working dog owners who like to choose their own additions, simply add in vegetables, fruits and toppings to suit your dog’s requirements. Pure options deliver the essential macro and micronutrients required to support the growth, development and vitality of your working dog.
Simple and Easy Meal Creation
Simply defrost, pop the lid and get creative! Then relax in the knowledge your dog is getting the absolute best possible natural nourishment, every single day.
Available in 500g and 1kg size tubs.
- Keep raw dog food frozen until use
- Defrost overnight in fridge
- Will last 4 days if kept refrigerated
- Do not refreeze
- If lesser amounts needed, decant from frozen tray. Keep remainder frozen
Premium, human quality, fresh meat provides a single source of quality protein. Delivering all essential amino acids necessary for optimum growth, development and vitality
Packed full of nutrients including calcium, iron, thiamin, riboflavin and niacin.
Highly beneficial to the digestive system. A source of protein, calcium, phosphorus, diverse minerals and healthy fats.
ProDog Pure Beef with Offal raw food, is an 80/10/10 ratio complimentary food, providing the optimal nutritional foundation to every meal.
- 80% Beef Meat
- 10% Beef Bone (Ground)
- 5% Beef Liver (Offal)
- 5% Beef Kidney (Offal)
Nutritional Analysis (% or / kg) –
Moisture 60.1%, Protein 16.4%, Total Fat 18.8%, Ash 2.1%, Crude Fibre 4.0%
Sodium 0.09%, Calcium 0.38%, Magnesium 0.02%, Potassium 0.17%, Phosphorus 0.31%
Good to Know
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food
How Much Raw Dog Food to Feed
Amount to Feed
8-10%of body weight
7-8%of body weight
6-7%of body weight
5-6%of body weight
4-5%of body weight
3-4%of body weight
2.5-3.5%of body weight
2-4%of body weight
Some dogs will need the upper limits allowed, some will need the lower limits. Common sense and observation should be used by the owner at all time to ensure their dog does not gain too much weight.
Raw Feeding Guide
ProDog Pure Beef with Offal – 80/10/10 is a complementary feed. Designed to be combined with extra additions such as veggies for essential phytonutrient intake.
As a human grade, raw meat product it should be handled observing standard hygiene rules.
- ALWAYS wash hands, utensils and surfaces after use
- Always supply clean, fresh drinking water for your dog daily
- Puppies can be fed raw dog food from 4-6 weeks (amounts determined by appetite)
- For puppies 7 weeks plus, please refer to our feeding guide for guidance on quantity *Please note ProDog offer a special puppy meal blend with a finer mince texture
- For adult dogs feed 2-3% of body weight, use our raw dog food calculator.
Remember, this is a guide only. Every dog has a different metabolism and nutritional requirements, so feeding raw dog food should be matched to his individual needs. When making any changes to your dog’s diet always pay specific attention to your dog’s weight, physical appearance and toilet habits as they adapt to their diet.
Meal Frequency Recommendations:
- Puppies up to 16 weeks spread the daily raw food allowance over 4 meals
- From 17 to 24 weeks reduce to 3 meals a day
- 24 weeks plus, 2 meals a day
- Adult dogs ideally feed 1-2 meals a day
Always call us for advice if necessary.
Not Sure How Much Your Dog Should Weigh?Find out the ideal weight of your dog
Why Raw Dog Food?
The benefits that you can expect from our delicious range of natural raw dog food recipes include…
Why Raw Dog Food is Better Than Processed Dog Food
Many commercially processed dog foods are manmade and based on meat derivatives. These so-called dog foods often contain excessive sugars, preservatives, additives and fillers and other ‘nasties’ which hold no nutritional benefits for your dog.
At ProDog Raw, we use ONLY human grade, British Farm, DEFRA approved meat with ground bone. These are complemented by vegetables, superfoods and oils for extra vitamins and nutrients.